- Restricted accessXimelagatran versus warfarin forstroke prevention in patientswith nonvalvular atrial fibrillationSPORTIF ii: a dose-guiding, tolerability, and safety studyPalle Petersen, John Adler, et al.
- Restricted accessTezosentan in patients with acuteheart failure and acute coronary syndromesResults of the randomized intravenous tezosentan study (ritz-4)Christopher M O’Connor, Mihai Gheorghiade, et al.
- Restricted accessPreventing myocardial infarction in the young adult in the first place: how do the national cholesterol education panel iii guidelines perform?Kwame O Akosah, Paul Schoenfeld, et al.
- Restricted accessLack of association between Chlamydia pneumoniaeseropositivity and aortic atherosclerotic plaquesA Population-Based transesophageal echocardiographic studyYoram Agmon, A.Jamil Tajik, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary stent implantation is superior to balloon angioplasty for chronic coronary occlusionsSix-year clinical follow-up of the GISSOC trialPaolo Rubartelli, Eugenio Martuscelli, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac resynchronization therapyhomogenizes myocardial glucosemetabolism and perfusion in dilatedcardiomyopathy and left bundle branch blockBernd Nowak, Christoph Stellbrink, et al.
- Restricted accessEfficacy of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors and beta-blockers in the management of left ventricular systolic dysfunction according to race, gender, and diabetic statusA meta-analysis of major clinical trialsPaul G. Shekelle, Lynne Warner Stevenson, et al.
- Restricted accessGadolinium-Enhancedmagnetic resonance imagingin hypertrophic cardiomyopathyIn vivo imaging of the pathologic substrate for premature cardiac death?Raymond J Kim, Robert M Judd, et al.
- Restricted accessElectrical remodeling in hearts from a calcium-dependent mouse model of hypertrophy and failureComplex nature of k+current changes and action potential durationIlona Bodi, Arnold Schwartz, et al.
- Restricted accessChallenges and opportunities in quantifying the quality of care for acute myocardial infarctionSummary from the acute myocardial infarction working group of the American heart association/American college of cardiology first scientific forum on quality of care and outcomes research in cardiovascular disease and strokeJohn A Spertus, Harlan M Krumholz, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More