- Restricted accessEarly and long-term clinical outcomes associated with reinfarction following fibrinolytic administration in the thrombolysis in myocardial infarction trialsC.Michael Gibson, TIMI Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-term outcome of patients with silent versus symptomatic ischemia six months after percutaneous coronary intervention and stentingMichael J Zellweger, Matthias E Pfisterer, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly use of glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors in non–ST-elevation acute myocardial infarctionObservations from the National Registry of Myocardial Infarction 4Eric D Peterson, National Registry of Myocardial Infarction (NRMI) 4 Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessDo associations with C-Reactive protein and extent of coronary artery disease account for the increased cardiovascular risk of renal insufficiency?James S Zebrack, Intermountain Heart Collaborative Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessIncremental value of combined perfusion and function over perfusion alone by gated SPECT myocardial perfusion imaging for detection of severe three-vessel coronary artery diseaseRonaldo S.L Lima, Habib Samady, et al.
- Restricted accessStatins enhance postischemic hyperemia in the skin circulation of hypercholesterolemic patientsA monitoring test of endothelial dysfunction for clinical practice?Christian Binggeli, Georg Noll, et al.
- Restricted accessThe prevalence of atrial fibrillation in incident stroke cases and matched population controls in Rochester, MinnesotaChanges over three decadesTeresa S.M Tsang, Bernard J Gersh, et al.
- Restricted accessHemodynamic and clinical effects of tezosentan, an intravenous dual endothelin receptor antagonist, in patients hospitalized for acute decompensated heart failureGuillermo Torre-Amione, Isaac Kobrin, et al.
- Restricted accessProspective echocardiographic diagnosis and surgical repair of anomalous origin of a coronary artery from the opposite sinus with an interarterial coursePeter C. Frommelt, Robert D.B. Jaquiss, et al.
- Restricted accessInduction of left ventricular remodeling and dysfunction in the recipient heart after donor heart myocardial infarctionnew insights into the pathologic role of tumor necrosis factor-alpha from a novel heterotopic transplant–coronary ligation rat modelHiroshi Nakamura, Masunori Matsuzaki, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More