- Restricted accessValidation of Mayo clinic risk adjustment model for in-hospital complications after percutaneous coronary interventions, using the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute dynamic registryMandeep Singh, David R Holmes, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical and angiographic correlates and outcomes of suboptimal coronary flow inpatients with acute myocardial infarction undergoing primary percutaneous coronary interventionRajendra H Mehta, Cindy L Grines, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of cyclooxygenase-2 inhibition with rofecoxib on endothelial dysfunction and inflammatory markers in patients with coronary artery diseaseLawrence M Title, Bassam A Nassar, et al.
- Restricted accessThe effects of rosiglitazone, a peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma agonist, on markers of endothelial cell activation, C-reactive protein, and fibrinogen levels in non-diabetic coronary artery disease patientsJagdip S Sidhu, Juan-Carlos Kaski, et al.
- Restricted accessHeart rate variability and cardiac troponin I are incremental and independent predictors of one-year all-cause mortality after major noncardiac surgery in patients at risk of coronary artery diseaseMiodrag Filipovic, Manfred D. Seeberger, et al.
- Restricted accessExpression of angiotensin II receptors in human left and right atrial tissue in atrial fibrillation with and without underlying mitral valve diseaseAndreas Boldt, Stefan Dhein, et al.
- Restricted accessComparing symptoms of depression and anxiety as predictors of cardiac events and increased health care consumption after myocardial infarctionJacqueline J.M.H Strik, Adriaan Honig, et al.
- Restricted accessTransient ischemic dilation ratio of the left ventricle is a significant predictor of future cardiac events in patients with otherwise normal myocardial perfusion SPECTAiden Abidov, Daniel S Berman, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Wed Dec 11 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Thu Dec 12 2019
- View More