- Restricted accessN-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide in relation to inflammation, myocardial necrosis, and the effect of an invasive strategy in unstable coronary artery diseaseTomas Jernberg, Lars Wallentin, et al.
- Restricted accessDeterminants of exercise-induced changes in mitral regurgitation in patients with coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunctionPatrizio Lancellotti, Luc A Piérard, et al.
- Restricted accessAttenuation of virus-induced myocardial injury by inhibition of the angiotensin II type 1 receptor signal and decreased nuclear factor-kappa B activation in knockout miceKanjo Yamamoto, Akira Matsumori, et al.
- Restricted accessProspective, randomized evaluation of thrombectomy prior to percutaneous intervention in diseased saphenous vein grafts and thrombus-containing coronary arteriesGregg W. Stone, Richard E. Kuntz, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Nov 12 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Nov 16 2019
- View More