- Restricted accessMortality, morbidity, and quality of life after circumferential pulmonary vein ablation for atrial fibrillationOutcomes from a controlled nonrandomized long-term studyCarlo Pappone, Ottavio Alfieri, et al.
- Restricted accessAspirin, beta-blocker, and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor therapy in patients with end-stage renal disease and an acute myocardial infarctionAlan K Berger, Harlan M Krumholz, et al.
- Restricted accessDeterminants of target vessel failure in chronic total coronary occlusions after stent implantationThe influence of collateral function and coronary hemodynamicsGerald S. Werner, Hans R. Figulla, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial velocity gradient as a noninvasively determined index of left ventricular diastolic dysfunction in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathyTomoko Kato, Mitsuhiro Yokota, et al.
- Restricted accessComplete heart block: determinants and clinical impact in patients with hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy undergoing nonsurgical septal reduction therapySu Min Chang, Nasser M Lakkis, et al.
- Restricted accessOptimization of ultrasound parameters for cardiac gene delivery of adenoviral or plasmid deoxyribonucleic acid by Ultrasound-Targeted microbubble destructionShuyuan Chen, Paul A Grayburn, et al.
- Restricted accessDiastolic dysfunction is associatedwith altered myocardial metabolism inasymptomatic normotensive patientswith well-controlled type 2 diabetes mellitusMichaela Diamant, Jasper K Radder, et al.
- Restricted accessHigh resolution mapping of the pulmonary vein and the vein of marshall during induced atrial fibrillation and atrial tachycardia in a canine model of pacing-induced congestive heart failureYuji Okuyama, Peng-Sheng Chen, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More