- Restricted accessGlucose-insulin-potassium infusion inpatients treated with primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarctionThe glucose-insulin-potassium study: a randomized trialIwan C.C van der Horst, Henk J.G Bilo, et al.
- Restricted accessIntravascular ultrasound assessment of patterns of arterial remodeling in the absence of significant reference segment plaque burden in patients with coronary artery diseaseMyeong-Ki Hong, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary vasoregulation in patients with various risk factors in response to cold pressor testingContrasting myocardial blood flow responses to short- and long-term vitamin C administrationThomas H Schindler, Hanjörg Just, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of pretest and exercise test scores to assess all-cause mortality in unselected patients presenting for exercise testing with symptoms of suspected coronary artery diseaseAnthony P Morise and Farrukh Jalisi
- Restricted accessDelayed contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging for the prediction of regional functional improvement after acute myocardial infarctionAernout M. Beek, Albert C. van Rossum, et al.
- Restricted accessDendritic cells in neointima formation after rat carotid balloon injurycoordinated expression withanti-apoptotic Bcl-2 and HSP47 in arterial repairGerhard Bauriedel, Berndt Lüderitz, et al.
- Restricted accessElectrophysiologic characterization and postnatal development of ventricular pre-excitation in a mouse model of cardiachypertrophy and Wolff-Parkinson-White syndromeVickas V Patel, Charles I Berul, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA/ASE 2003 guideline update for the clinical application of echocardiography: summary articlea report of the American college of cardiology/American heart association task force on practice guidelines (ACC/AHA/ASE committee to update the 1997 guidelines for the clinical application of echocardiography)Melvin D Cheitlin, Richard O Russell, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jan 24 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Thu Jan 23 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Fri Jan 24 2020
- View More