- Restricted accessOutcome of urgent and elective percutaneous coronary interventions after pharmacologic reperfusion with tenecteplase combined with unfractionated heparin, enoxaparin, or abciximabChristophe L Dubois, Frans Van de Werf, et al.
- Restricted accessRole of left atrial appendageobliteration in stroke reductionin patients with mitral valve prosthesisA transesophageal echocardiographic studyMiguel ngel García-Fernández, Jacobo Silva, et al.
- Restricted accessIs there a referral bias againstcatheterization of patients withreduced left ventricular ejection fraction?Influence of ejection fraction and inducible ischemia onpost–single-photon emission computed tomographymanagement of patients without a history of coronary artery diseaseRory Hachamovitch, Daniel S Berman, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of tumor necrosis Factor-Alphaon endothelial and inducible nitric oxidesynthase messenger ribonucleic acidexpression and nitric oxide synthesisin ischemic and nonischemic isolated rat heartYosef Paz, Gideon Uretzky, et al.
- Restricted accessAndrogens Up-Regulate Atherosclerosis-Related Genes in Macrophages From Males But Not FemalesMolecular Insights Into Gender Differences in AtherosclerosisMartin K.C Ng, Alison K Death, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA/ASNC Guidelines for the Clinical Use of Cardiac Radionuclide Imaging—Executive SummaryA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (ACC/AHA/ASNC Committee to Revise the 1995 Guidelines for the Clinical Use of Cardiac Radionuclide Imaging)Committee Members, Richard O Russell, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More