- Restricted accessOptimal glycemic control is associated with a lower rate of target vessel revascularization in treated type II diabetic patients undergoing elective percutaneous coronary interventionRoberto A Corpus, William W O'Neill, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial infarction after percutaneous transluminal septal myocardial ablation in hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy: evaluation by contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imagingWillem G van Dockum, Albert C van Rossum, et al.
- Restricted accessTransesophageal echocardiography improves risk assessment of thrombolysis of prosthetic valve thrombosis: results of the international PRO-TEE registryAnn T Tong, William A Zoghbi, et al.
- Restricted accessMechanism(s) of selective systolic blood pressure reduction after a low-dose combination of perindopril/Indapamide in hypertensive subjects: comparison with atenololGérard M London, Michel E Safar, et al.
- Restricted accessSystemic ventricular function in patients with transposition of the great arteries after atrial repair: a tissue Doppler and conductance catheter studyMichael Vogel, Andrew N Redington, et al.
- Restricted accessAngiotensin receptor blockade improves myocardial beta-adrenergic receptor signaling in postinfarction left ventricular remodelingA possible link between beta-adrenergic receptor kinase-1 and protein kinase C epsilon isoformToshiyuki Takahashi, Satoshi Ogawa, et al.
- Restricted accessSevere ostial saphenous vein graft disease leading to acute coronary syndromes following proximal aorto-saphenous anastomoses with the symmetry bypass connector deviceIs it a suture device or a “stent”?Jeffrey J. Cavendish, Sotirios Tsimikas, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jan 24 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Thu Jan 23 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Thu Jan 23 2020
- View More