- Restricted accessThe medicine, angioplasty, or surgery study (MASS-II): a randomized, controlled clinical trial of three therapeutic strategies for multivessel coronary artery diseaseOne-year resultsWhady Hueb, José A.F Ramires, et al.
- Restricted accessHospital percutaneous coronary intervention volume and patient mortality, 1998 to 2000Does the evidence support current procedure volume minimums?Andrew J. Epstein, Harlan M. Krumholz, et al.
- Restricted accessSustained ventricular tachycardia or fibrillation in the cardiac catheterization laboratory among patients receiving primary percutaneous coronary interventionIncidence, predictors, and outcomesRajendra H Mehta, Primary Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction (PAMI) Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of intravenous Beta-Blockade before primary angioplasty on survival in patients undergoing mechanical reperfusion therapy for acute myocardial infarctionAmir Halkin, Gregg W Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessEndocardial and epicardial radiofrequency ablation of ventricular tachycardia associated with dilated cardiomyopathyThe importance of low-voltage scarsKyoko Soejima, Laurence M Epstein, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft atrial structure and function after percutaneous left atrial appendage transcatheter occlusion (PLAATO)Six-month echocardiographic follow-upIbrahim R. Hanna, Peter C. Block, et al.
- Restricted accessCellular, but not direct, adenoviral delivery of vascular endothelial growth factor results in improved left ventricular function and neovascularization in dilated ischemic cardiomyopathyArman Askari, Marc S Penn, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More