- Restricted accessPrimary Angioplasty in Acute Myocardial Infarction at Hospitals With No Surgery On-Site (the PAMI-No SOS study) versus transfer to surgical centers for primary angioplastyThomas P. Wharton, Cindy L. Grines, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of final stent dimensions on long-term results following sirolimus-eluting stent implantationSerial intravascular ultrasound analysis from the sirius trialShinjo Sonoda, Peter J Fitzgerald, et al.
- Restricted accessClopidogrel inhibits platelet-leukocyte interactions and thrombin receptor agonist peptide-induced platelet activation in patients with an acute coronary syndromeZihui Xiao, Pierre Théroux, et al.
- Restricted accessHemoglobin level is an independent predictor for adverse cardiovascular outcomes in women undergoing evaluation for chest painResults from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute women's ischemia syndrome evaluation studyChristopher B Arant, Carl J Pepine, et al.
- Restricted accessSeverity of left ventricular remodeling defines outcomes and response to therapy in heart failureValsartan heart failure trial (Val-HeFT) echocardiographic dataMaylene Wong, Jay N Cohn, et al.
- Restricted accessHigh incidence of pacemaker syndrome in patients with sinus node dysfunction treated with ventricular-based pacing in the Mode Selection Trial (MOST)Mark S Link, Gervasio A Lamas, et al.
- Restricted accessHigh-resolution transthoracic real-time three-dimensional echocardiographyQuantitation of cardiac volumes and function using semi-automatic border detection and comparison with cardiac magnetic resonance imagingHarald P Kühl, Andreas Franke, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical validity of measuring time difference between onset of mitral inflow and onset of early diastolic mitral annulus velocity in the evaluation of left ventricular diastolic functionDae-Won Sohn, Yun-Shik Choi, et al.
- Restricted accessTraining cardiovascular fellows in cardiovascular magnetic resonance and vascular imagingCurrent status following the core cardiovascular training symposium (COCATS-2) guidelinesAllen J Taylor, Valentin Fuster, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative effects of valsartan versus amlodipine on left ventricular mass and reactive oxygen species formation by monocytes in hypertensive patients with left ventricular hypertrophyKenichi Yasunari, Akira Asada, et al.
- Restricted accessInfarct resorption, compensatory hypertrophy, and differing patterns of ventricular remodeling following myocardial infarctions of varying sizeDavid S. Fieno, Robert M. Judd, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More