- Restricted accessRationale and strategies for implementing community-based transfer protocols for primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarctionRichard E Waters, Christopher B Granger, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of the effect of oral verapamil on clinical outcome and angiographic restenosis after percutaneous coronary interventionThe randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter verapamil slow-release for prevention of cardiovascular events after angioplasty (VESPA) trialHans-Peter Bestehorn, Helmut Roskamm, et al.
- Restricted accessEnhancing quality of care for acute myocardial infarction: shifting the focus of improvement from key indicators to process of care and tool useThe American College of Cardiology Acute Myocardial Infarction Guidelines Applied in Practice Project in Michigan: Flint and Saginaw ExpansionRajendra H Mehta, American College of Cardiology Guidelines Applied in Practice Steering Committee, et al.
- Restricted accessThe calcium sensitizer levosimendan improves the function of stunned myocardium after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty in acute myocardial ischemiaSteffen Sonntag, Franz Xaver Kleber, et al.
- Restricted accessA dose-finding study of fondaparinux in patients with non–ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromesThe Pentasaccharide in Unstable Angina (PENTUA) studyMaarten L. Simoons, PENTUA Investigators‡‡, et al.
- Restricted accessIncreased left ventricular mass is a risk factor for the development of a depressed left ventricular ejection fraction within five yearsThe Cardiovascular Health StudyMark H Drazner, David S Siscovick, et al.
- Restricted accessImpaired intravascular triglyceride lipolysis constitutes a marker of clinical outcome in patients with stable angina undergoing secondary prevention treatmentA long-term follow-up studyAndrei C. Sposito, Raul C. Maranhão, et al.
- Restricted accessAccuracy of dipyridamole myocardial contrast echocardiography for the detection of residual stenosis of the infarct-related artery and multivessel disease early after acute myocardial infarctionRajesh Janardhanan, Roxy Senior, et al.
- Restricted accessGender differences in ventricular arrhythmia recurrence in patients with coronary artery disease and implantable cardioverter-defibrillatorsRachel Lampert, William P. Batsford, et al.
- Restricted accessTransplantation of cardiotrophin-1–expressing myoblasts to the left ventricular wall alleviates the transition from compensatory hypertrophy to congestive heart failure in Dahl salt-sensitive hypertensive ratsRyuji Toh, Mitsuhiro Yokoyama, et al.
- Restricted accessPresident's page: strategic framework: how does the ACC meet its members' needs? Demonstrating how college processes generate organizational plans and decisionsMichael J Wolk, Penny Mills, et al.
- Restricted accessExpression of angiotensin II receptors in human left and right atrial tissue in atrial fibrillation with and without underlying mitral valve diseaseAndreas Goette, Uwe Lendeckel, et al.
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in AdultsA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesPaul K. Whelton, Jackson T. Wright, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Failure Society of AmericaClyde W. Yancy, Cheryl Westlake, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice GuidelinesClyde W. Yancy, Bruce L. Wilkoff, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2019 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesDonna K. Arnett, Boback Ziaeian, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2014 AHA/ACC Guideline for the Management of Patients With Non–ST-Elevation Acute Coronary SyndromesA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice GuidelinesEzra A. Amsterdam, Susan J. Zieman, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology