- Restricted accessMyocardial perfusion imaging following percutaneous coronary interventionthe importance of restenosis, disease progression, and directed reinterventionKenneth N Giedd, Steven R Bergmann, et al.
- Restricted accessExercise release of cardiac natriuretic peptides is markedly enhanced when patients with coronary artery disease are treated medically by beta-blockersPierre-Yves Marie, Alain Bertrand, et al.
- Restricted accessPlasma B-type natriuretic peptide levels in systolic heart failureimportance of left ventricular diastolic function and right ventricular systolic functionRichard W Troughton, Allan L Klein, et al.
- Restricted accessRacial variation in the prevalence of atrial fibrillation among patients with heart failurethe Epidemiology, Practice, Outcomes, and Costs of Heart Failure (EPOCH) studyBernice Ruo, Alan S Go, et al.
- Restricted accessTemporal patterns of gene expression after acute hindlimb ischemia in miceinsights into the genomic program for collateral vessel developmentCheol Whan Lee, Mary Susan Burnett, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More