- Restricted accessOptimal suppression of thromboxane a2formation by aspirin during percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty: no additional effect of a selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitorDermot Kearney, Desmond J Fitzgerald, et al.
- Restricted accessShort- and Long-Term recovery of left ventricular function predicted at the time of primary percutaneous coronary intervention in anterior myocardial infarctionMatthijs Bax, Jan J Piek, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcome of acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction in diabetics treated with fibrinolytic or combination reduced fibrinolytic therapy and platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitionLessons from the GUSTO V trialHitinder S. Gurm, Eric J. Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessImproved speed and stability of st-segment recovery with reduced-dose tenecteplase and eptifibatide compared with full-dose tenecteplase for acute st-segment elevation myocardial infarctionMatthew T Roe, INTEGRITI Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessHeart rate-corrected QT interval prolongation predicts risk of coronary heart disease in black and white middle-aged men and womenThe ARIC studyJacqueline M Dekker, Aaron R Folsom, et al.
- Restricted accessDiabetes mellitus: the major risk factor in unstable coronary artery disease even after consideration of the extent of coronary artery disease and benefits of revascularizationAnna Norhammar, Lars Wallentin, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly experience with percutaneous transcatheter implantation of heart valve prosthesis for the treatment of end-stage inoperable patients with calcific aortic stenosisAlain Cribier, Martin B Leon, et al.
- Restricted accessShort- and long-term clinical benefit of sirolimus-eluting stents compared to conventional bare stents for patients with acute myocardial infarctionPedro A Lemos, Patrick W Serruys, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Jul 20 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 21 2019
- View More