- Restricted accessMeta-Analysis of randomized trials of percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty versus atherectomy, cutting balloon atherotomy, or laser angioplastyJohn A. Bittl, Robert M. Califf, et al.
- Restricted accessCutting balloon versus conventional balloon angioplasty for the treatment of in-stent restenosisResults of the restenosis cutting balloon evaluation trial (RESCUT)Remo Albiero, Antonio Colombo, et al.
- Restricted accessAdministration of eptifibatide to acute coronary syndrome patients receiving enoxaparin or unfractionated heparinEffect on platelet function and thrombus formationEli I Lev, Ran Kornowski, et al.
- Restricted accessThe effects of nonselective non-aspirin non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications on the risk of nonfatal myocardial infarction and their interaction with aspirinStephen E Kimmel, Brian L Strom, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft ventricular mechanics during right ventricular apical or left ventricular-based pacing in patients with chronic atrial fibrillation after atrioventricular junction ablationEmmanuel N Simantirakis, Panos E Vardas, et al.
- Restricted accessThe effects of cardiac resynchronization therapy on left ventricular function, myocardial energetics, and metabolic reserve in patients with dilated cardiomyopathy and heart failureJan Sundell, Juhani Knuuti, et al.
- Restricted accessAutoimmunity against the second extracellular loop of beta1-adrenergic receptors induces early afterdepolarization and decreases in K-channel density in rabbitsYukiko Fukuda, Satoshi Ogawa, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Canadian study of the sirolimus-eluting stent in the treatment of patients with long de novo lesions in small native coronary arteries (C-SIRIUS)Erick Schampaert, Jeffrey J. Popma, et al.
- Restricted accessAspirin resistance is associated with a high incidence of myonecrosis after non-urgent percutaneous coronary intervention despite clopidogrel pretreatmentWai-Hong Chen, Chu-Pak Lau, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Wed Dec 11 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Thu Dec 12 2019
- View More