- Restricted accessDecreased circulating Fas ligand in patients with familial combined hyperlipidemia or carotid atherosclerosisNormalization by atorvastatinLuis Miguel Blanco-Colio, Jesús Egido, et al.
- Restricted accessThe efficacy of azimilide in the treatment of atrial fibrillation in the presence of left ventricular systolic dysfunctionResults from the Azimilide Postinfarct Survival Evaluation (ALIVE) trialCraig M Pratt, ALIVE Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessEconomic analysis of a transesophageal echocardiography-guided approach to cardioversion of patients with atrial fibrillationThe ACUTE economic data at eight weeksAllan L. Klein, ACUTE Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessAccuracy of multidetector spiral computed tomography in identifying and differentiating the composition of coronary atherosclerotic plaquesA comparative study with intracoronary ultrasoundAlexander W Leber, Peter Boekstegers, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of scar thickness on the assessment of viability using dobutamine echocardiography and thallium single-photon emission computed tomographyA comparison with contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imagingCharles Nelson, Thomas H Marwick, et al.
- Restricted accessDevice closure of muscular ventricular septal defects using the Amplatzer muscular ventricular septal defect occluderImmediate and mid-term results of a U.S. registryRalf Holzer, Amplatzer Muscular Ventricular Septal Defect Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessA novel application of myocardial contrast echocardiography to evaluate angiogenesis by autologous bone marrow cell transplantation in chronic ischemic pig modelHiroko Fujii, Soichiro Kitamura, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Aug 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Aug 08 2019
- View More