- Restricted accessImportance of mitral regurgitation inpatients undergoing percutaneous coronaryintervention for acute myocardial infarctionThe Controlled Abciximab and Device Investigation to Lower Late Angioplasty Complications (CADILLAC) TrialGregory G. Pellizzon, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessAlterations in left ventricular structure and function in young healthy obese womenAssessment by echocardiography and tissue Doppler imagingLinda R Peterson, Víctor G Dávila-Román, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of pretreatment systolic blood pressure on the effect of carvedilol in patients with severe chronic heart failureThe Carvedilol Prospective Randomized Cumulative Survival (COPERNICUS) studyJean L Rouleau, Milton Packer, et al.
- Restricted accessHospitalization for heart failure in the presence of a normal left ventricular ejection fractionResults of the New York heart failure registryMarc Klapholz, Thierry H. Le Jemtel, et al.
- Restricted accessRadiofrequency catheter ablation of type 1 atrial flutter using large-tip 8- or 10-mm electrode catheters and a high-output radiofrequency energy generatorResults of a multicenter safety and efficacy studyGregory Feld, Laurence Epstein, et al.
- Restricted accessRole of angiotensin II type 2 receptors and kinins in the cardioprotective effect of angiotensin II type 1 receptor antagonists in rats with heart failureYun-He Liu, Oscar A. Carretero, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial fibrosis and diastolic dysfunction in deoxycorticosterone acetate-salt hypertensive rats is ameliorated by the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha activator fenofibrate, partly by suppressing inflammatory responses associated with the nuclear factor-kappa-b pathwayTakehiro Ogata, Iwao Yamaguchi, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More