- Restricted accessA time of accelerated change in academic cardiovascular medicineImplications for academic divisions of cardiology and their training programsRobert M. Califf, Pascal J. Goldschmidt-Clermont, et al.
- Restricted accessSerum levels of thiobarbituric acid reactive substances predict cardiovascular events in patients with stable coronary artery diseaseA longitudinal analysis of the PREVENT studyMary F. Walter, R. Preston Mason, et al.
- Restricted accessPharmacogenetic interactions between angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor therapy and the angiotensin-converting enzyme deletion polymorphism in patients with congestive heart failureDennis M. McNamara, Barry London, et al.
- Restricted accessGlobal impairment of brachial, carotid, and aortic vascular function in young smokersDirect quantification by high-resolution magnetic resonance imagingFrank Wiesmann, Stefan Neubauer, et al.
- Restricted accessA randomized trial of coronary stenting versus balloon angioplasty as a rescue intervention after failed thrombolysis in patients with acute myocardial infarctionAlbert Schömig, Adnan Kastrati, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Wed Nov 20 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Nov 12 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- View More