- Restricted accessLong-term patency of saphenous vein and left internal mammary artery grafts after coronary artery bypass surgeryResults from a Department of Veterans Affairs Cooperative StudySteven Goldman, VA Cooperative Study Group #207/297/364, et al.
- Restricted accessProphylactic implantable cardioverter-defibrillator therapy in patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunctionA pooled analysis of 10 primary prevention trialsKumaraswamy Nanthakumar, Douglas S. Lee, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative accuracy of real-time myocardial contrast perfusion imaging and wall motion analysis during dobutamine stress echocardiography for the diagnosis of coronary artery diseaseAbdou Elhendy, Thomas R. Porter, et al.
- Restricted accessIntegration of cardiac magnetic resonance imaging with three-dimensional electroanatomic mapping to guide left ventricular catheter manipulationFeasibility in a porcine model of healed myocardial infarctionVivek Y. Reddy, Jeremy N. Ruskin, et al.
- Restricted accessInduction and reversal of cardiac phenotype of human hypertrophic cardiomyopathy mutation cardiac troponin T-Q92 in switch on–switch off bigenic miceSilvia Lutucuta, A.J. Marian, et al.
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA/HRS/SCAI clinical competence statement on physician knowledge to optimize patient safety and image quality in fluoroscopically guided invasive cardiovascular proceduresA report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association/American College of Physicians Task Force on Clinical Competence and TrainingJohn W. Hirshfeld, Howard H. Weitz, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More