- Restricted accessWorking group 8: Defining the different types of cardiovascular specialists and developing a new model for training general clinical cardiologistsValentin Fuster, George W. Vetrovec, et al.
- Restricted accessA randomized trial of rescue angioplasty versus a conservative approach for failed fibrinolysis in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarctionThe Middlesbrough Early Revascularization to Limit INfarction (MERLIN) trialAndrew G.C. Sutton, Mark A. de Belder, et al.
- Restricted accessThe decrease of plaque volume during percutaneous coronary intervention has a negative impact on coronary flow in acute myocardial infarctionA major role of percutaneous coronary intervention-induced embolizationHiroshi Sato, Junichi Yoshikawa, et al.
- Restricted accessFrequency, correlates, and clinical implications of myocardial perfusion after primary angioplasty and stenting, with and without glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibition, in acute myocardial infarctionCostantino O. Costantini, Alexandra J. Lansky, et al.
- Restricted accessB-type natriuretic peptide at presentation and prognosis in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarctionAn ENTIRE–TIMI-23 substudyJessica L. Mega, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessRadial versus femoral approach for percutaneous coronary diagnostic and interventional proceduresSystematic overview and meta-analysis of randomized trialsPierfrancesco Agostoni, Martial Hamon, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Mayo Clinic risk score and American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association lesion classification in the prediction of adverse cardiovascular outcome following percutaneous coronary interventionsMandeep Singh, David R. Holmes, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative effects of AT1-antagonism and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition on markers of inflammation and platelet aggregation in patients with coronary artery diseaseBernhard Schieffer, Helmut Drexler, et al.
- Restricted accessPlatelet indexes in relation to target organ damage in high-risk hypertensive patientsA substudy of the Anglo-Scandinavian Cardiac Outcomes Trial (ASCOT)Sunil K. Nadar, Gregory Y.H. Lip, et al.
- Restricted accessThe incremental prognostic value of percentage of heart rate reserve achieved over myocardial perfusion single-photon emission computed tomography in the prediction of cardiac death and all-cause mortalitySuperiority over 85% of maximal age-predicted heart rateBabak Azarbal, Daniel S. Berman, et al.
- Restricted accessPlasma level of oxidized low-density lipoprotein is an independent determinant of coronary macrovasomotor and microvasomotor responses induced by bradykininTetsuya Matsumoto, Minoru Horie, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA key data elements and definitions for measuring the clinical management and outcomes of patients with atrial fibrillationA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on clinical data standards (writing commitee to develop data standards on atrial fibrillation)Robert L. McNamara, Rita F. Redberg, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More