- Restricted accessTherapeutic Update: Non-Selective Beta- and Alpha-Adrenergic Blockade in Patients With Coexistent Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Chronic Heart FailureTseday E. Sirak, Thierry H. Le Jemtel, et al.
- Restricted accessDirect Stenting Versus Direct Stenting Followed by Centered Beta-Radiation With Intravascular Ultrasound-Guided Dosimetry and Long-Term Anti-Platelet TreatmentResults of a Randomized Trial: Beta-Radiation Investigation With Direct Stenting and Galileo in Europe (BRIDGE)Patrick W. Serruys, Wim J. van der Giessen, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of anemia in patients with acute myocardial infarction undergoing primary percutaneous coronary interventionAnalysis from the controlled abciximab and device investigation to lower late angioplasty complications (cadillac) trialEugenia Nikolsky, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessAssociation of Elevated B-Type Natriuretic Peptide Levels With Angiographic Findings Among Patients With Unstable Angina and Non-ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionSaihari Sadanandan, C. Michael Gibson, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac Troponin After Major Vascular SurgeryThe Role of Perioperative Ischemia, Preoperative Thallium Scanning, and Coronary RevascularizationGiora Landesberg, Charles Weissman, et al.
- Restricted accessA dietary and exercise intervention slows menopause-associated progression of subclinical atherosclerosis as measured by intima-media thickness of the carotid arteriesRachel P. Wildman, Kim Sutton-Tyrrell, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferences in Mechanisms and Outcomes of Syncope in Patients With Coronary Disease or Idiopathic Left Ventricular Dysfunction as Assessed by Electrophysiologic TestingBéatrice Brembilla-Perrot, Yves Juillière, et al.
- Restricted accessCo-Administration of Nitric Oxide-Aspirin (NCX-4016) and Aspirin Prevents Platelet and Monocyte Activation and Protects Against Gastric Damage Induced by Aspirin in HumansStefano Fiorucci, Pietro Minuz, et al.
- Restricted accessTreatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction by Hepatocyte Growth Factor Gene TransferThe First Demonstration of Myocardial Transfer of a “Functional” Gene Using Ultrasonic Microbubble DestructionIsao Kondo, Masakazu Kohno, et al.
- Restricted accessInjectable Fibrin Scaffold Improves Cell Transplant Survival, Reduces Infarct Expansion, and Induces Neovasculature Formation in Ischemic MyocardiumKaren L. Christman, Randall J. Lee, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA Guidelines for the Management of Patients With ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction—Executive SummaryA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 1999 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction)Writing Committee Members, Joseph P. Ornato, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA Guidelines for the Management of Patients With ST-Elevation Myocardial InfarctionA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee to Revise the 1999 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction)Elliott M. Antman, Joseph P. Ornato, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More