- Restricted accessAssociation of duration of symptoms at presentation with angiographic and clinical outcomes after fibrinolytic therapy in patients with st-segment elevation myocardial infarctionC. Michael Gibson, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessType D personality predicts death or myocardial infarction after bare metal stent or sirolimus-eluting stent implantationA rapamycin-eluting stent evaluated at rotterdam cardiology hospital (RESEARCH) registry substudySusanne S. Pedersen, Ron T. van Domburg, et al.
- Restricted accessAtherosclerosis of the aorta: Risk factor, risk marker, or innocent bystander?A prospective population-based transesophageal echocardiography studyIrene Meissner, Yoram Agmon, et al.
- Restricted accessAccurate and reproducible measurement of left ventricular volume and ejection fraction by contrast echocardiographyA comparison with magnetic resonance imagingSiri Malm, Terje Skjaerpe, et al.
- Restricted accessDetection of retained microbubbles in carotid arteries with real-time low mechanical index imaging in the setting of endothelial dysfunctionJeane M. Tsutsui, Thomas R. Porter, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft atrial tachycardia after circumferential pulmonary vein ablation for atrial fibrillationElectroanatomic characterization and treatmentC.ézar E. Mesas, Vincenzo Santinelli, et al.
- Restricted accessFibroblast growth factor-1 improves cardiac functional recovery and enhances cell survival after ischemia and reperfusionA fibroblast growth factor receptor, protein kinase c, and tyrosine kinase-dependent mechanismMeindert Palmen, Pieter A. Doevendans, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial gene transfer by selective pressure-regulated retroinfusion of coronary veinsComparison with surgical and percutaneous intramyocardial gene deliveryPhilip Raake, Peter Boekstegers, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA 2004 Guideline Update for Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery: Summary ArticleA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee to Update the 1999 Guidelines for Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery)Committee Members, Joseph P. Ornato, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More