- Restricted accessStroke prevention with the angiotensin II type 1-receptor blocker candesartan in elderly patients with isolated systolic hypertensionThe study on cognition and prognosis in the elderly (SCOPE)Vasilios Papademetriou, for the SCOPE Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of a novel immune modulation therapy in patients with advanced chronic heart failureResults of a randomized, controlled, phase II trialGuillermo Torre-Amione, James Young, et al.
- Restricted accessAchieved platelet aggregation inhibition after different antiplatelet regimens during percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-segment elevation myocardial infarctionNicolette M.S.K.J. Ernst, Arnoud W.J. van’t Hof, et al.
- Restricted accessLack of clopidogrel pretreatment effect on the relative efficacy of bivalirudin with provisional glycoprotein IIb/IIIa blockade compared to heparin with routine glycoprotein IIb/IIIa blockadeA REPLACE-2 substudyJacqueline Saw, REPLACE-2 Investigators*, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic utility of comparative methods for assessment of ST-segment resolution after primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarctionThe controlled abciximab and device investigation to lower late angioplasty complications (CADILLAC) trialMichael G. McLaughlin, Peter Zimetbaum, et al.
- Restricted accessShould coronary artery bypass graft surgery patients with mild or moderate aortic stenosis undergo concomitant aortic valve replacement?A decision analysis approach to the surgical dilemmaWilliam T. Smith, Eric D. Peterson, et al.
- Restricted accessReduced incidence of hypertension after heterotopic cardiac transplantation compared with orthotopic cardiac transplantationEvidence that excision of the native heart contributes to post-transplant hypertensionAnne B. Taegtmeyer, Nicholas R. Banner, et al.
- Restricted accessIncreased incidence of life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias in implantable defibrillator patients after the World Trade Center attackJonathan S. Steinberg, Alan Rozanski, et al.
- Restricted accessThe World Trade Center attack: Increased frequency of defibrillator shocks for ventricular arrhythmias in patients living remotely from New York CityOmer L. Shedd, Anne B. Curtis, et al.
- Restricted accessCurrent burden of sudden cardiac death: Multiple source surveillance versus retrospective death certificate-based review in a large U.S. communitySumeet S. Chugh, John McAnulty, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk of proarrhythmic events in the atrial fibrillation follow-up investigation of rhythm management (AFFIRM) studyA multivariate analysisElizabeth S. Kaufman, AFFIRM Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessRapid reversal of endothelial dysfunction in hypercholesterolemic apolipoprotein E-null mice by recombinant apolipoprotein A-IMilano-phospholipid complexSanjay Kaul, Prediman K. Shah, et al.
- Restricted accessPrimary results of the Rapid Emergency Department Heart Failure Outpatient Trial (REDHOT)A multicenter study of B-type natriuretic peptide levels, emergency department decision making, and outcomes in patients presenting with shortness of breathAlan Maisel, REDHOT Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessExercise release of cardiac natriuretic peptides is markedly enhanced when patients with coronary artery disease are treated medically by beta-blockersHtuk Kyaw Win, William A. Zoghbi, et al.
- Ticagrelor versus Clopidogrel in Patients with STEMI Treated with Fibrinolytic Therapy: TREAT TrialOtavio Berwanger, Jose C. Nicolau, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Effects of Icosapent Ethyl on Total Ischemic Events: From REDUCE-ITDeepak L. Bhatt, Heng Zou, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- 2019 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease: Executive SummaryJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- 2019 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular DiseaseJournal of the American College of Cardiology