- Restricted accessProcedural success versus clinical risk status in determining discharge of patients after primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarctionPrabhakara S. Heggunje, Cindy L. Grines, et al.
- Restricted accessA novel apoA-I mutation (L178P) leads to endothelial dysfunction, increased arterial wall thickness, and premature coronary artery diseaseG. Kees Hovingh, John J.P. Kastelein, et al.
- Restricted accessPrevalence and severity of paravalvular regurgitation in the Artificial Valve Endocarditis Reduction Trial (AVERT) echocardiography studyVictor G. Dávila-Román, Hartzell V. Schaff, et al.
- Restricted accessQT interval variability and spontaneous ventricular tachycardia or fibrillation in the Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation Trial (MADIT) II patientsMark C. Haigney, Arthur J. Moss, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferences in hemodynamic and oxygenation responses to three different phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertensionA randomized prospective studyHossein A. Ghofrani, Friedrich Grimminger, et al.
- Restricted accessThe effects of carbon dioxide on oxygenation and systemic, cerebral, and pulmonary vascular hemodynamics after the bidirectional superior cavopulmonary anastomosisAparna Hoskote, Ian Adatia, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More