- Restricted accessHighlights of Heart Rhythm 2004, the Annual Scientific Sessions of the Heart Rhythm Society: May 19 to 22, 2004, in San Francisco, CaliforniaAnne B. Curtis, William G. Stevenson, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative effects of antiplatelet, anticoagulant, or combined therapy in patients with valvular and nonvalvular atrial fibrillationA randomized multicenter studyFrancisco Pérez-Gómez, Luis Mataix, et al.
- Restricted accessThe association among renal insufficiency, pharmacotherapy, and outcomes in 6,427 patients with heart failure and coronary artery diseaseJustin Ezekowitz, Merril L. Knudtson, et al.
- Restricted accessThe diagnosis of heart failure in the communityComparative validation of four sets of criteria in unselected older adults: the ICARe Dicomano StudyMauro Di Bari, Niccolò Marchionni, et al.
- Restricted accessA mechanism for immediate reduction in mitral regurgitation after cardiac resynchronization therapyInsights from mechanical activation strain mappingHideaki Kanzaki, John Gorcsan, et al.
- Restricted accessThe electrocardiogram during sinus rhythm and tachycardia in patients with Mahaim fibersThe importance of an “rS” pattern in lead IIIEduardo Back Sternick, Hein J.J. Wellens, et al.
- Restricted accessp38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibition improves cardiac function and attenuates left ventricular remodeling following myocardial infarction in the ratFiona See, Henry Krum, et al.
- Restricted accessTransplantation of progenitor cells and regeneration enhancement in acute myocardial infarctionFinal one-year results of the TOPCARE-AMI TrialVolker Schächinger, Andreas M. Zeiher, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Jan 22 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Wed Jan 22 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Wed Jan 22 2020
- View More