- Restricted accessClinical outcomes in managed-care patients with coronary heart disease treated aggressively in lipid-lowering disease management clinicsThe alliance studyMichael J. Koren, the ALLIANCE Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessEconomic evaluation of bivalirudin with provisional glycoprotein IIB/IIIA inhibition versus heparin with routine glycoprotein IIB/IIIA inhibition for percutaneous coronary interventionResults from the REPLACE-2 trialDavid J. Cohen, Eric J. Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessCost-effectiveness of distal embolic protection for patients undergoing percutaneous intervention of saphenous vein bypass graftsResults from the SAFER trialDavid J. Cohen, the SAFER Trial Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessRelation of weights of operatively excised stenotic aortic valves to preoperative transvalvular peak systolic pressure gradients and to calculated aortic valve areasWilliam C. Roberts, Jong M. Ko, et al.
- Restricted accessFunctional significance of stenoses in coronary artery bypass graftsEvaluation by single-photon emission computed tomography perfusion imaging, cardiovascular magnetic resonance, and angiographyLiesbeth P. Salm, Ernst E. van der Wall, et al.
- Restricted accessModerate and chronic hemodynamic overload of sheep atria induces reversible cellular electrophysiologic abnormalities and atrial vulnerabilityEdith Deroubaix, Stéphane N. Hatem, et al.
- Restricted accessN-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide in relation to inflammation, myocardial necrosis, and the effect of an invasive strategy in unstable coronary artery diseaseRudolf Jarai, Kurt Huber, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Aug 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Aug 21 2019
- View More