- Restricted accessDirect stenting of native de novo coronary artery lesions with the sirolimus-eluting stentA post hoc subanalysis of the pooled E- and C-SIRIUS trialsMichael Schlüter, Günter Breithardt, et al.
- Restricted accessStaged initial percutaneous coronary intervention followed by valve surgery (“hybrid approach”) for patients with complex coronary and valve diseaseJohn G. Byrne, Lawrence H. Cohn, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic implications of elevated troponin in patients with suspected acute coronary syndrome but no critical epicardial coronary diseaseA TACTICS-TIMI-18 substudyHisham Dokainish, Nasser Lakkis, et al.
- Restricted accessAn increase of C-reactive protein is associated with enhanced activation of endogenous fibrinolysis at baseline but an impaired endothelial fibrinolytic response after venous occlusionWalter Stefan Speidl, Kurt Huber, et al.
- Restricted accessIdentifying high-risk asymptomatic diabetic patients who are candidates for screening stress single-photon emission computed tomography imagingNavin Rajagopalan, Raymond J. Gibbons, et al.
- Restricted accessApparently normal mitral valves in patients with heart failure demonstrate biochemical and structural derangementsAn extracellular matrix and echocardiographic studyK. Jane Grande-Allen, Brian P. Griffin, et al.
- Restricted accessNoninvasive detection of myocardial fibrosis in arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy using delayed-enhancement magnetic resonance imagingHarikrishna Tandri, David A. Bluemke, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical competence statement on carotid stenting: Training and credentialing for carotid stenting—multispecialty consensus recommendationsA report of the SCAI/SVMB/SVS Writing Committee to develop a clinical competence statement on carotid interventionsKenneth Rosenfield, Christopher J. White, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Nov 12 2019
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Tue Nov 19 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- View More