- Restricted accessPublic Reporting and Case Selection for Percutaneous Coronary InterventionsAn Analysis From Two Large Multicenter Percutaneous Coronary Intervention DatabasesMauro Moscucci, David L. Brown, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessA Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Trial of Adenosine as an Adjunct to Reperfusion in the Treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMISTAD-II)Allan M. Ross, R. Wayne Alexander, et al.
- Restricted accessSerum Blood Urea Nitrogen as an Independent Marker of Subsequent Mortality Among Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes and Normal to Mildly Reduced Glomerular Filtration RatesAjay J. Kirtane, C. Michael Gibson, et al.
- Restricted accessPatients With Atrial Fibrillation and Dense Spontaneous Echo Contrast at High RiskA Prospective and Serial Follow-Up Over 12 Months With Transesophageal Echocardiography and Cerebral Magnetic Resonance ImagingPeter Bernhardt, Heyder Omran, et al.
- Restricted accessDiagnostic Performance of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance in Patients With Suspected Acute MyocarditisComparison of Different ApproachesHassan Abdel-Aty, Jeanette Schulz-Menger, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary Stenosis Detection by 16-Slice Computed Tomography in Heart Transplant PatientsComparison With Conventional Angiography and Impact on Clinical ManagementGuido Romeo, Jean-François Paul, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Congenital Heart Disease
- Restricted accessIncreased [18F]Fluorodeoxyglucose Accumulation in Right Ventricular Free Wall in Patients With Pulmonary Hypertension and the Effect of EpoprostenolMinako Oikawa, Kunio Shirato, et al.
- Restricted accessTargeted Inhibition of β-Adrenergic Receptor Kinase-1–Associated Phosphoinositide-3 Kinase Activity Preserves β-Adrenergic Receptor Signaling and Prolongs Survival in Heart Failure Induced by Calsequestrin OverexpressionCinzia Perrino, Howard A. Rockman, et al.
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Jan 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Thu Jan 23 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sun Jan 26 2020
- View More