- Restricted accessDetection of embolic particles with the Doppler guide wire during coronary intervention in patients with acute myocardial infarctionEfficacy of distal protection deviceAtsunori Okamura, Kenshi Fujii, et al.
- Restricted accessPregnancy-associated plasma protein-A levels in patients with acute coronary syndromesComparison with markers of systemic inflammation, platelet activation, and myocardial necrosisChristopher Heeschen, Andreas M. Zeiher, et al.
- Restricted accessAntagonism of selectin function attenuates microvascular platelet deposition and platelet-mediated myocardial injury after transient ischemiaJosé A. Barrabés, Jordi Soler-Soler, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly recovery of impaired coronary flow reserve by carvedilol therapy in patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy: A serial transthoracic Doppler echocardiographic studyKenichi Sugioka, Junichi Yoshikawa, et al.
- Restricted accessEfficacy of a patient-activated pharmacologic pump using phenylephrine as active drug and prodromal symptoms as a marker of imminent loss of consciousness to abort tilt-induced syncopeAntonio Raviele, Gianni Gasparini, et al.
- Restricted accessAssociation of smoking with improved myocardial perfusion and the angiographic characterization of myocardial tissue perfusion after fibrinolytic therapy for ST-segment elevation myocardial infarctionAjay J. Kirtane, C. Michael Gibson, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More