- Restricted accessStatins decrease perioperative cardiac complications in patients undergoing noncardiac vascular surgeryThe Statins for Risk Reduction in Surgery (StaRRS) studyGeorge Katsimaglis, Micah R. Tepper, et al.
- Restricted accessMultislice computed tomography versus intracardiac echocardiography to evaluate the pulmonary veins before radiofrequency catheter ablation of atrial fibrillationA head-to-head comparisonMonique R.M. Jongbloed, Martin J. Schalij, et al.
- Restricted accessAssociation of a negative residual stenosis following rescue/adjunctive percutaneous coronary intervention with impaired myocardial perfusion and adverse outcomes among ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction patientsC. Michael Gibson, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk factors for the development of retroperitoneal hematoma after percutaneous coronary intervention in the era of glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors and vascular closure devicesH.M. Omar Farouque, David P. Lee, et al.
- Restricted accessTranscatheter treatment of atrial septal aneurysm associated with patent foramen ovale for prevention of recurrent paradoxical embolism in high-risk patientsAndreas Wahl, Stephan Ostermayer, et al.
- Restricted accessAngiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor as a risk factor for the development of anemia, and the impact of incident anemia on mortality in patients with left ventricular dysfunctionAreef Ishani, Charles A. Herzog, et al.
- Restricted accessThe impact of implantable cardioverter-defibrillator therapy on survival in autosomal-dominant arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (ARVD5)Kathy A. Hodgkinson, Sean P. Connors, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of flow in the left anterior descending coronary artery but not in the left internal mammary artery graft predicts significant stenosis of the arterial conduitFrancesco Pizzuto, Francesco Romeo, et al.
- Restricted accessFast ventricular tachycardias in patients with implantable cardioverter-defibrillators: Efficacy and safety of antitachycardia pacingA prospective and randomized studyJavier Jiménez-Candil, Jesús Almendral, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More