- Restricted accessEffectiveness of fludrocortisone and salt in preventing syncope recurrence in childrenA double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trialMubadda A. Salim, Thomas G. Di Sessa, et al.
- Restricted accessPrimary angioplasty is cost-minimizing compared with pre-hospital thrombolysis for patients within 60 min of a percutaneous coronary intervention centerThe Comparison of Angioplasty and Pre-hospital Thrombolysis in Acute Myocardial Infarction (CAPTIM) cost-efficacy sub-studyJacques Machecourt, Paul Touboul, et al.
- Restricted accessAntiarrhythmic effect of carvedilol after acute myocardial infarctionResults of the Carvedilol Post-Infarct Survival Control in Left Ventricular Dysfunction (CAPRICORN) trialJohn McMurray, Ian Ford, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantitative measurement of infarct size by contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging early after acute myocardial infarctionComparison with single-photon emission tomography using Tc99m-sestamibiTareq Ibrahim, Markus Schwaiger, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantitative relation between hemodynamic changes during intravenous adenosine infusion and the magnitude of coronary hyperemiaImplications for myocardial perfusion imagingRakesh K. Mishra, RAMPART Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessRole of collateral blood flow in the apparent disparity between the extent of abnormal wall thickening and perfusion defect size during acute myocardial infarction and demand ischemiaHoward Leong-Poi, Sanjiv Kaul, et al.
- Restricted accessBeneficial effect of hydroxyfasudil, a specific Rho-kinase inhibitor, on ischemia/reperfusion injury in canine coronary microcirculation in vivoToyotaka Yada, Fumihiko Kajiya, et al.
- Restricted accessRelationship of irreversible myocardial injury to troponin I and creatine kinase-MB elevation after coronary artery bypass surgery: Insights from cardiovascular magnetic resonance imagingJoseph B. Selvanayagam, David P. Taggart, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Jul 20 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 21 2019
- View More