- Restricted accessGender disparities in the diagnosis and treatment of non–ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromesLarge-scale observations from the CRUSADE (Can Rapid Risk Stratification of Unstable Angina Patients Suppress Adverse Outcomes With Early Implementation of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Guidelines) National Quality Improvement InitiativeAndra L. Blomkalns, L. Kristin Newby, et al.
- Restricted accessDoes shear stress modulate both plaque progression and regression in the thoracic aorta?Human study using serial magnetic resonance imagingJolanda J. Wentzel, Juan J. Badimon, et al.
- Restricted accessEchocardiographic findings in patients meeting task force criteria for arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasiaNew insights from the multidisciplinary study of right ventricular dysplasiaDanita M. Yoerger, Michael H. Picard, et al.
- Restricted accessTranscatheter radiofrequency ablation of atrial fibrillation in patients with mitral valve prostheses and enlarged atriaSafety, feasibility, and efficacyChristopher C. Lang, Carlo Pappone, et al.
- Restricted accessRole of transtelephonic electrocardiographic monitoring in detecting short-term arrhythmia recurrences after radiofrequency ablation in patients with atrial fibrillationGaetano Senatore, Massimo Fazzari, et al.
- Restricted accessLate gadolinium-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging in acute and chronic myocardial infarctionImproved prediction of regional myocardial contraction in the chronic state by measuring thickness of nonenhanced myocardiumYasutaka Ichikawa, Kan Takeda, et al.
- Restricted accessDetection of left ventricular asynchrony in patients with right bundle branch block after repair of tetralogy of Fallot using tissue-Doppler imaging-derived strainMohamed Y. Abd El Rahman, Hashim Abdul-Khaliq, et al.
- Restricted accessAdenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase disease mimicks hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and Wolff-Parkinson-White syndromeNatural historyRoss T. Murphy, William J. McKenna, et al.
- Restricted accessWhat is the risk of stent thrombosis associated with the use of paclitaxel-eluting stents for percutaneous coronary intervention?A meta-analysisAnthony A. Bavry, Deepak L. Bhatt, et al.
- Restricted accessThirty-day incidence and six-month clinical outcome of thrombotic stent occlusion after bare-metal, sirolimus, or paclitaxel stent implantationAndrew T.L. Ong, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessDoes inhaled nitric oxide support the hemodynamic of spontaneous breathing patients with cardiogenic shock related to right ventricular myocardial infarction? ReplyIgnacio Inglessis and Marc J. Semigran
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Tue Jan 21 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sun Jan 19 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Mon Jan 20 2020
- View More