- Restricted accessDirect intramyocardial plasmid vascular endothelial growth factor-A165gene therapy in patients with stable severe angina pectorisA randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study: The Euroinject One trialJens Kastrup, Christer Sylvén, et al.
- Restricted accessStent underexpansion and residual reference segment stenosis are related to stent thrombosis after sirolimus-eluting stent implantationAn intravascular ultrasound studyKenichi Fujii, Martin B. Leon, et al.
- Restricted accessHyperglycemia is an important predictor of impaired coronary flow before reperfusion therapy in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarctionJorik R. Timmer, Arnoud W.J. van't Hof, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-term survival and functional results after aortic valve replacement in asymptomatic patients with chronic severe aortic regurgitation and left ventricular dysfunctionRoldano Scognamiglio, Sergio Dalla-Volta, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of kidney transplantation on left ventricular systolic dysfunction and congestive heart failure in patients with end-stage renal diseaseRavinder K. Wali, Matthew R. Weir, et al.
- Restricted accessEchocardiographic predictors of morbidity and mortality in patients with advanced heart failureThe Beta-blocker Evaluation of Survival Trial (BEST)Paul A. Grayburn, Eric J. Eichhorn, et al.
- Restricted accessElectrocardiography and Doppler echocardiography for risk stratification in patients with chronic heart failureIncremental prognostic value of QRS duration and a restrictive mitral filling patternChristian Bruch, Thomas Wichter, et al.
- Restricted accessDepression as a predictor for appropriate shocks among patients with implantable cardioverter-defibrillatorsResults from the Triggers of Ventricular Arrhythmias (TOVA) studyWilliam Whang, Murray A. Mittleman, et al.
- Restricted accessTransvenous cryothermal catheter ablation of re-entry circuit located near the atrioventricular junction in pediatric patientsEfficacy, safety, and midterm follow-upFabrizio Drago, Massimo S. Silvetti, et al.
- Restricted accessThe unrestricted use of paclitaxel- versus sirolimus-eluting stents for coronary artery disease in an unselected populationOne-year results of the Taxus-Stent Evaluated at Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital (T-SEARCH) registryAndrew T.L. Ong, Ron T. van Domburg, et al.
- Restricted accessAmerican College of Cardiology and American Heart Association methodology for the selection and creation of performance measures for quantifying the quality of cardiovascular careAmerican College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association Task Force on Performance Measures, Sharon-Lise T. Normand, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More