- Restricted accessThe Relation of Dosing to Clopidogrel Responsiveness and the Incidence of High Post-Treatment Platelet Aggregation in Patients Undergoing Coronary StentingPaul A. Gurbel, Udaya S. Tantry, et al.
- Restricted accessHigh Serum Erythropoietin Level Is Associated With Smaller Infarct Size in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction Who Undergo Successful Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionShigeto Namiuchi, Kunio Shirato, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Gender-Specific Impact of Diabetes and Myocardial Infarction at Baseline and During Follow-Up on Mortality From All Causes and Coronary Heart DiseaseGang Hu, Jaakko Tuomilehto, et al.
- Restricted accessVentricular Assist Device Therapy Normalizes Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase Expression and Reduces Cardiomyocyte Apoptosis in the Failing Human HeartRichard D. Patten, Richard H. Karas, et al.
- Restricted accessMortality Reduction by Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators in High-Risk Patients With Heart Failure, Ischemic Heart Disease, and New-Onset Ventricular ArrhythmiaAn Effectiveness StudyPaul S. Chan, Rodney A. Hayward, et al.
- Restricted accessFocal Atrial Tachycardia From the Ostium of the Coronary SinusElectrocardiographic and Electrophysiological Characterization and Radiofrequency AblationPeter M. Kistler, Jonathan M. Kalman, et al.
- Restricted accessEthnic Differences in the Prognostic Value of Stress Technetium-99m Tetrofosmin Gated Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography Myocardial Perfusion ImagingLeslee J. Shaw, C. Noel Bairey Merz, et al.
- Restricted accessPositron Emission Tomography-Measured Abnormal Responses of Myocardial Blood Flow to Sympathetic Stimulation Are Associated With the Risk of Developing Cardiovascular EventsThomas H. Schindler, Ulrich Solzbach, et al.
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
- Restricted accessIntravascular Ultrasound Evidence of Angiographically Silent Progression in Coronary Atherosclerosis Predicts Long-Term Morbidity and Mortality After Cardiac TransplantationE. Murat Tuzcu, Steven E. Nissen, et al.
STS/AATS/SCAI POSITION STATEMENT
- Restricted accessThe Clinical Development of Percutaneous Heart Valve TechnologyA Position Statement of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS), the American Association for Thoracic Surgery (AATS), and the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI) Endorsed by the American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF) and the American Heart Association (AHA)Thomas A. Vassiliades, David O. Williams, et al.
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in AdultsA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesPaul K. Whelton, Jackson T. Wright, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2019 AHA/ACC/HRS Focused Update of the 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS Guideline for the Management of Patients With Atrial FibrillationA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm SocietyCraig T. January, Clyde W. Yancy, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Failure Society of AmericaClyde W. Yancy, Cheryl Westlake, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA Guideline on the Management of Blood CholesterolA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesScott M. Grundy, Joseph Yeboah, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice GuidelinesClyde W. Yancy, Bruce L. Wilkoff, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology