- Restricted accessX-Sizer for Thrombectomy in Acute Myocardial Infarction Improves ST-Segment ResolutionResults of the X-Sizer in AMI for Negligible Embolization and Optimal ST Resolution (X AMINE ST) TrialThierry Lefèvre, X AMINE ST Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Effect of Variable Dose and Release Kinetics on Neointimal Hyperplasia Using a Novel Paclitaxel-Eluting Stent PlatformThe Paclitaxel In-Stent Controlled Elution Study (PISCES)Patrick W. Serruys, Frank Litvack, et al.
- Restricted accessMean Platelet Volume on Admission Predicts Impaired Reperfusion and Long-Term Mortality in Acute Myocardial Infarction Treated With Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionZenon Huczek, Grzegorz Opolski, et al.
- Restricted accessReduced Systemic Arterial Compliance Impacts Significantly on Left Ventricular Afterload and Function in Aortic StenosisImplications for Diagnosis and TreatmentMartin Briand, Philippe Pibarot, et al.
- Restricted accessFunctional Assessment of Mitral Regurgitation by Transthoracic Echocardiography Using Standardized Imaging PlanesDiagnostic Accuracy and Outcome ImplicationsJean-Luc Monin, Pascal Gueret, et al.
- Restricted accessQRS Duration Does Not Predict Occurrence of Ventricular Tachyarrhythmias in Patients With Implanted Cardioverter-DefibrillatorsAlfred E. Buxton, PainFREE Rx II Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessDevelopmental Aspects of Long QT Syndrome Type 3 and Brugada Syndrome on the Basis of a Single SCN5AMutation in ChildhoodGertie C.M. Beaufort-Krol, Margreet Th.E. Bink-Boelkens, et al.
- Restricted accessTrigger Activity More Than Three Years After Left Atrial Linear Ablation Without Pulmonary Vein Isolation in Patients With Atrial FibrillationHildegard Tanner, Hans Kottkamp, et al.
- Restricted accessManual Thrombus-Aspiration Improves Myocardial ReperfusionThe Randomized Evaluation of the Effect of Mechanical Reduction of Distal Embolization by Thrombus-Aspiration in Primary and Rescue Angioplasty (REMEDIA) TrialFrancesco Burzotta, Filippo Crea, et al.
ACCF/AHA CLINICAL COMPETENCE STATEMENT
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA Clinical Competence Statement on Cardiac Imaging With Computed Tomography and Magnetic ResonanceA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association/American College of Physicians Task Force on Clinical Competence and TrainingMatthew J. Budoff, Howard H. Weitz, et al.
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in AdultsA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesPaul K. Whelton, Jackson T. Wright, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA Guideline on the Management of Blood CholesterolA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesScott M. Grundy, Joseph Yeboah, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Failure Society of AmericaClyde W. Yancy, Cheryl Westlake, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Novel Therapies for Cardiovascular Risk Reduction in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Expert Consensus Decision PathwaysSandeep R. Das, Laurence S. Sperling, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice GuidelinesClyde W. Yancy, Bruce L. Wilkoff, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology