- Restricted accessFive-Year Outcomes After Coronary Stenting Versus Bypass Surgery for the Treatment of Multivessel DiseaseThe Final Analysis of the Arterial Revascularization Therapies Study (ARTS) Randomized TrialPatrick W. Serruys, Felix Unger, et al.
- Restricted accessFive-Year Follow-Up of the Argentine Randomized Trial of Coronary Angioplasty With Stenting Versus Coronary Bypass Surgery in Patients With Multiple Vessel Disease (ERACI II)Alfredo E. Rodriguez, Igor F. Palacios, et al.
- Restricted accessThe FRONTIER Stent RegistrySafety and Feasibility of a Novel Dedicated Stent for the Treatment of Bifurcation Coronary Artery LesionsThierry Lefèvre, Willem J. van der Giessen, et al.
- Restricted accessNine-Month Outcome of Patients Treated by Percutaneous Coronary Interventions for Bifurcation Lesions in the Recent EraA Report From the Prevention of Restenosis With Tranilast and its Outcomes (PRESTO) TrialPhilippe Garot, David R. Holmes, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical and Angiographic Outcome After Implantation of Drug-Eluting Stents in Bifurcation Lesions With the Crush Stent TechniqueImportance of Final Kissing Balloon Post-DilationLei Ge, Antonio Colombo, et al.
- Restricted accessRelationship Between Operator Volume and Adverse Outcome in Contemporary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention PracticeAn Analysis of a Quality-Controlled Multicenter Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Clinical DatabaseMauro Moscucci, Kim A. Eagle, et al.
- Restricted access“The Older the Broader”Electrogram Characteristics Help Identify the Critical Isthmus During Catheter Ablation of Postinfarct Ventricular TachycardiaHelmut U. Klein, Sven Reek, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Combined Use of Ibutilide as an Active Control With Intensive Electrocardiographic Sampling and Signal Averaging as a Sensitive Method to Assess the Effects of Tadalafil on the Human QT IntervalCharles M. Beasley, Robert A. Kloner, et al.
- Restricted accessThickening of the Infarcted Wall by Collagen Injection Improves Left Ventricular Function in RatsA Novel Approach to Preserve Cardiac Function After Myocardial InfarctionWangde Dai, Robert A. Kloner, et al.
- Restricted accessFunctional and Morphologic Imaging of Coronary Atherosclerosis in Living Mice Using High-Resolution Color Doppler Echocardiography and Ultrasound BiomicroscopyJohannes Wikström, Li-ming Gan, et al.
- Restricted accessA Randomized Trial Comparing 1 mg of Oral Vitamin K With No Treatment in the Management of Warfarin-Associated Coagulopathy in Patients With Mechanical Heart ValvesWalter Ageno, Mark Crowther, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More