Treatment Standards for Acute Infarction
- Restricted accessDuration of Ischemia Is a Major Determinant of Transmurality and Severe Microvascular Obstruction After Primary AngioplastyA Study Performed With Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic ResonanceGiuseppe Tarantini, Sabino Iliceto, et al.
- Restricted accessGuideline-Based Standardized Care Is Associated With Substantially Lower Mortality in Medicare Patients With Acute Myocardial InfarctionThe American College of Cardiology’s Guidelines Applied in Practice (GAP) Projects in MichiganKim A. Eagle, Rajendra H. Mehta, et al.
Acute Coronary Syndromes
Chronic Coronary Disease
- Restricted accessThe Extent of Perfusion–F18-Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography Mismatch Determines Mortality in Medically Treated Patients With Chronic Ischemic Left Ventricular DysfunctionAlessandro Desideri, Jeroen J. Bax, et al.
Chest Pain and Normal Coronaries
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessMalignant Entity of Idiopathic Ventricular Fibrillation and Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia Initiated by Premature Extrasystoles Originating From the Right Ventricular Outflow TractTakashi Noda, Shiro Kamakura, et al.
- Restricted accessGender-Related Differences in Rhythm Control Treatment in Persistent Atrial FibrillationData of the Rate Control Versus Electrical Cardioversion (RACE) StudyMichiel Rienstra, RACE Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessApplicability and Clinical Relevance of the Transfer Function Method in the Assessment of Baroreflex Sensitivity in Heart Failure PatientsGian Domenico Pinna, Maria Teresa La Rovere, et al.
- Restricted accessDevelopment of a Safe and Effective Pediatric Dosing Regimen for Sotalol Based on Population Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Children With Supraventricular TachycardiaStephanie Läer, Martin Hulpke-Wette, et al.
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessTask Force 2: Pediatric Training Guidelines for Noninvasive Cardiac ImagingEndorsed by the American Society of Echocardiography and the Society of Pediatric EchocardiographyStephen P. Sanders, Paul M. Weinberg, et al.
- Restricted accessTask Force 3: Training Guidelines for Pediatric Cardiac Catheterization and Interventional CardiologyEndorsed by the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and InterventionsRobert H. Beekman, David F. Teitel, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More