FOCUS ISSUE: PROVE IT-TIMI 22
- Restricted accessCan Low-Density Lipoprotein Be Too Low? The Safety and Efficacy of Achieving Very Low Low-Density Lipoprotein With Intensive Statin TherapyA PROVE IT-TIMI 22 SubstudyStephen D. Wiviott, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessRelationship Between Uncontrolled Risk Factors and C-Reactive Protein Levels in Patients Receiving Standard or Intensive Statin Therapy for Acute Coronary Syndromes in the PROVE IT-TIMI 22 TrialKausik K. Ray, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
SIMON DACK LECTURE
- Restricted accessApplication of Evidence-Based Medical Therapy Is Associated With Improved Outcomes After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention and Is a Valid Quality IndicatorWissam A. Jaber, Charanjit S. Rihal, et al.
- Restricted accessEvolution in Cardiovascular Care for Elderly Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary SyndromesResults From the CRUSADE National Quality Improvement InitiativeKaren P. Alexander, Eric D. Peterson, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Implications of Blood Transfusions for Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary SyndromesResults From the CRUSADE National Quality Improvement InitiativeXin Yang, Eric D. Peterson, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessLongitudinal Structural Determinants of Atherosclerotic Plaque VulnerabilityA Computational Analysis of Stress Distribution Using Vessel Models and Three-Dimensional Intravascular Ultrasound ImagingKoji Imoto, Masunori Matsuzaki, et al.
- Restricted accessOperative and Late Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Outcomes in Matched African-American Versus Caucasian PatientsEvidence of a Late Survival-Medicaid AssociationAnoar Zacharias, Robert H. Habib, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessThe Relation Between Patients’ Outcomes and the Volume of Cardioverter-Defibrillator Implantation Procedures Performed by Physicians Treating Medicare BeneficiariesSana M. Al-Khatib, David E. Wennberg, et al.
- Restricted accessDilated-Hypokinetic Evolution of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyPrevalence, Incidence, Risk Factors, and Prognostic Implications in Pediatric and Adult PatientsElena Biagini, Claudio Rapezzi, et al.
Congenital Heart Disease
- Restricted accessAbnormal Vasomotor Function of the Epicardial Coronary Arteries in Children Five to Eight Years After Arterial Switch OperationAn Angiographic and Intracoronary Doppler Flow Wire StudyMaria Giulia Gagliardi, Stephen P. Sanders, et al.
Letters to the Editor
ACCF/ASNC APPROPRIATENESS CRITERIA
- Restricted accessACCF/ASNC Appropriateness Criteria for Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (SPECT MPI)A Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Quality Strategic Directions Committee Appropriateness Criteria Working Group and the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology Endorsed by the American Heart AssociationRalph G. Brindis, Stephen A. Stowers, et al.
APPROPRIATENESS OF CARDIOVASCULAR IMAGING
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More