CARDIOVASCULAR GENOMIC MEDICINE
- Restricted accessGeographical Differences in the Rates of Angiographic Restenosis and Ischemia-Driven Target Vessel Revascularization After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionsResults From the Prevention of Restenosis With Tranilast and its Outcomes (PRESTO) TrialMandeep Singh, David R. Holmes, et al.
Chronic Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessRenal Function, Congestive Heart Failure, and Amino-Terminal Pro-Brain Natriuretic Peptide MeasurementResults From the ProBNP Investigation of Dyspnea in the Emergency Department (PRIDE) StudySaif Anwaruddin, James L. Januzzi, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessPredictive Value of Ventricular Arrhythmia Inducibility for Subsequent Ventricular Tachycardia or Ventricular Fibrillation in Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation Trial (MADIT) II PatientsJames P. Daubert, Arthur J. Moss, et al.
- Restricted accessRatio of Late to Early T-Wave Peak Amplitude in 24-h Electrocardiographic Recordings as Indicator of Symptom History in Patients With Long-QT Syndrome Types 1 and 2Matti Viitasalo, Melvin M. Scheinman, et al.
- Restricted accessAnalysis of Regional Left Ventricular Function by Cineventriculography, Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and Unenhanced and Contrast-Enhanced EchocardiographyA Multicenter Comparison of MethodsRainer Hoffmann, Harald Becher, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial Contrast Echocardiography for the Detection of Coronary Artery StenosisA Prospective Multicenter Study in Comparison With Single-Photon Emission Computed TomographyParamjit Jeetley, Roxy Senior, et al.
- Restricted accessDependence of Platelet Thrombus Stability on Sustained Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Activation Through Adenosine 5′-Diphosphate Receptor Stimulation and Cyclic Calcium SignalingShinya Goto, Zaverio M. Ruggeri, et al.
- Restricted accessHypersensitivity Cases Associated With Drug-Eluting Coronary StentsA Review of Available Cases From the Research on Adverse Drug Events and Reports (RADAR) ProjectJonathan R. Nebeker, Marc D. Feldman, et al.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM JACC IN 2005
- Restricted accessNoncalcified and Calcified Coronary Plaque Detection by Contrast-Enhanced Multi-Detector Computed Tomography: A Study of Interobserver AgreementMaros Ferencik, Stephan Achenbach, et al.
Letters to the Editor
ACC/AHA/SCAI PRACTICE GUIDELINE
- Restricted accessACC/AHA/SCAI 2005 Guideline Update for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention—Summary ArticleA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (ACC/AHA/SCAI Writing Committee to Update the 2001 Guidelines for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention)Sidney C. Smith, Barbara Riegel, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA/SCAI 2005 Guideline Update for Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (ACC/AHA/SCAI Writing Committee to Update the 2001 Guidelines for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention)Sidney C. Smith, Barbara Riegel, et al.
ACC/AHA STEMI/NSTEMI PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Restricted accessACC/AHA Clinical Performance Measures for Adults With ST-Elevation and Non–ST-Elevation Myocardial InfarctionA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Performance Measures (Writing Committee to Develop Performance Measures on ST-Elevation and Non–ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction)Harlan M. Krumholz, John A. Spertus, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jan 24 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Thu Jan 23 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Fri Jan 24 2020
- View More