- Restricted accessA Randomized Comparison of Sirolimus-Eluting Stent With Balloon Angioplasty in Patients With In-Stent RestenosisResults of the Restenosis Intrastent: Balloon Angioplasty Versus Elective Sirolimus-Eluting Stenting (RIBS-II) TrialFernando Alfonso, RIBS-II Investigators, et al.
Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessVascular Effects of Sirolimus-Eluting Versus Bare-Metal Stents in Diabetic PatientsThree-Dimensional Ultrasound Results of the Diabetes and Sirolimus-Eluting Stent (DIABETES) TrialPilar Jiménez-Quevedo, DIABETES Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessFractional Flow Reserve of Infarct-Related Arteries Identifies Reversible Defects on Noninvasive Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Early After Myocardial InfarctionHabib Samady, Kurt G. Barringhaus, et al.
- Restricted accessNumber of Yellow Plaques Detected in a Coronary Artery Is Associated With Future Risk of Acute Coronary SyndromeDetection of Vulnerable Patients by AngioscopyTomohito Ohtani, Kazuhisa Kodama, et al.
- Restricted accessPregnancy-Associated Plasma Protein-A Is Markedly Expressed by Monocyte-Macrophage Cells in Vulnerable and Ruptured Carotid Atherosclerotic PlaquesA Link Between Inflammation and Cerebrovascular EventsGiuseppe Sangiorgi, Luigi Giusto Spagnoli, et al.
Carotid and Peripheral Atherosclerosis
- Restricted accessOxidized Phospholipids Predict the Presence and Progression of Carotid and Femoral Atherosclerosis and Symptomatic Cardiovascular DiseaseFive-Year Prospective Results From the Bruneck StudySotirios Tsimikas, Joseph L. Witztum, et al.
Valvular Heart Disease
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessUtility of Impedance Cardiography for the Identification of Short-Term Risk of Clinical Decompensation in Stable Patients With Chronic Heart FailureMilton Packer, Prospective Evaluation and Identification of Cardiac Decompensation by ICG Test (PREDICT) Study Investigators and Coordinators, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Pediatric and Adolescent Heart Disease
Pediatric and Adolescent Heart Disease: Editorial Comment
Pediatric and Adolescent Heart Disease
- Restricted accessRandomized Controlled Trial of the Effects of Remote Ischemic Preconditioning on Children Undergoing Cardiac SurgeryFirst Clinical Application in HumansMichael M.H. Cheung, Andrew N. Redington, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of Left Ventricular Systolic Function in Pediatric Sickle Cell Anemia Patients Using the End-Systolic Wall Stress-Velocity of Circumferential Fiber Shortening RelationshipLuke Lamers, Robert Gajarski, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Cost Effectiveness of Implantable Cardioverter-DefibrillatorsResults From the Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation Trial (MADIT)-IIJack Zwanziger, Arthur J. Moss, et al.
- Restricted accessIntensive Statin Therapy and the Risk of Hospitalization for Heart Failure After an Acute Coronary Syndrome in the PROVE IT–TIMI 22 StudyBenjamin M. Scirica, PROVE IT–TIMI 22 Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessNonhypotensive Low-Dose Nesiritide Has Differential Renal Effects Compared With Standard-Dose Nesiritide in Patients With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure and Renal DysfunctionHenry G. Riter, Horng H. Chen, et al.
Letters to the Editor
ACC/AHA PRACTICE GUIDELINES
- Restricted accessACC/AHA 2006 Guideline Update on Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation for Noncardiac Surgery: Focused Update on Perioperative Beta-Blocker TherapyA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Update the 2002 Guidelines on Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation for Noncardiac Surgery) Developed in Collaboration With the American Society of Echocardiography, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Heart Rhythm Society, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society for Vascular Medicine and BiologyLee A. Fleisher, Barbara Riegel, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Aug 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Aug 08 2019
- View More