- Restricted accessPre-Hospital 12-Lead Electrocardiography ProgramsA Call for Implementation by Emergency Medical Services Systems Providing Advanced Life Support—National Heart Attack Alert Program (NHAAP) Coordinating Committee; National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI); National Institutes of HealthJ. Lee Garvey, Mary M. Hand, et al.
- Restricted accessSirolimus-Eluting Versus Paclitaxel-Eluting Stent Implantation for the Percutaneous Treatment of Left Main Coronary Artery DiseaseA Combined RESEARCH and T-SEARCH Long-Term AnalysisMarco Valgimigli, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessRandomized Comparison of Upstream Tirofiban Versus Downstream High Bolus Dose Tirofiban or Abciximab on Tissue-Level Perfusion and Troponin Release in High-Risk Acute Coronary Syndromes Treated With Percutaneous Coronary InterventionsThe EVEREST TrialLeonardo Bolognese, Antonio Burali, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Role of Risk Stratification in the Decision to Provide Upstream Versus Selective Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibitors for Acute Coronary SyndromesA Cost-Effectiveness AnalysisRuchira Glaser, Stephen E. Kimmel, et al.
Chronic Coronary Artery Disease
Coronary Risk Factors and Endothelial Dysfunction
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessAn Implantable Loop Recorder Study of Highly Symptomatic Vasovagal PatientsThe Heart Rhythm Observed During a Spontaneous Syncope Is Identical to the Recurrent Syncope But Not Correlated With the Head-Up Tilt Test or Adenosine Triphosphate TestJean-Claude Deharo, Pierre Djiane, et al.
Diabetes and Obesity
- Restricted accessPrognostic Value of Pharmacological Stress Echocardiography in Diabetic and Nondiabetic Patients With Known or Suspected Coronary Artery DiseaseLauro Cortigiani, Eugenio Picano, et al.
Renal Blood Flow
- Restricted accessMacrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor Treatment After Myocardial Infarction Attenuates Left Ventricular Dysfunction by Accelerating Infarct RepairToshiyuki Yano, Kazuaki Shimamoto, et al.
- Restricted accessAccuracy of 64-Slice Computed Tomography to Classify and Quantify Plaque Volumes in the Proximal Coronary SystemA Comparative Study Using Intravascular UltrasoundAlexander W. Leber, Peter Boekstegers, et al.
- Restricted accessRelationship Between Patient’s Risk Profile and Benefits in Mortality From Adjunctive Abciximab to Mechanical Revascularization for ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction: A Meta-Regression Analysis of Randomized TrialsGiuseppe De Luca, Massimo Chiariello, et al.
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jan 24 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Thu Jan 23 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Fri Jan 24 2020
- View More