- Restricted accessInsights From the NHLBI-Sponsored Women’s Ischemia Syndrome Evaluation (WISE) StudyPart I: Gender Differences in Traditional and Novel Risk Factors, Symptom Evaluation, and Gender-Optimized Diagnostic StrategiesLeslee J. Shaw, George Sopko, et al.
- Restricted accessInsights From the NHLBI-Sponsored Women’s Ischemia Syndrome Evaluation (WISE) StudyPart II: Gender Differences in Presentation, Diagnosis, and Outcome With Regard to Gender-Based Pathophysiology of Atherosclerosis and Macrovascular and Microvascular Coronary DiseaseC. Noel Bairey Merz, George Sopko, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Value of Estimated Functional Capacity in Estimating OutcomeResults From the NHBLI-Sponsored Women’s Ischemia Syndrome Evaluation (WISE) StudyLeslee J. Shaw, C. Noel Bairey Merz, et al.
- Restricted accessImpaired Coronary Vascular Reactivity and Functional Capacity in WomenResults From the NHLBI Women’s Ischemia Syndrome Evaluation (WISE) StudyEileen Handberg, Carl J. Pepine, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More