- Restricted accessClinical Characteristics Predict Benefits From Eptifibatide Therapy During Coronary StentingInsights From the Enhanced Suppression of the Platelet IIb/IIIa Receptor With Integrilin Therapy (ESPRIT) TrialJoseph A. Puma, James E. Tcheng, et al.
Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Restricted accessThe Effect of Valsartan, Captopril, or Both on Atherosclerotic Events After Acute Myocardial InfarctionAn Analysis of the Valsartan in Acute Myocardial Infarction Trial (VALIANT)John McMurray, Marc Pfeffer, et al.
- Restricted accessB-Type Natriuretic Peptide Strongly Reflects Diastolic Wall Stress in Patients With Chronic Heart FailureComparison Between Systolic and Diastolic Heart FailureYoshitaka Iwanaga, Hiroshi Nonogi, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessRisk Stratification With Electrocardiographic-Gated Dobutamine Stress Technetium-99m Sestamibi Single-Photon Emission Tomographic ImagingValue of Heart Rate Response and Assessment of Left Ventricular FunctionSachin M. Navare, Gary V. Heller, et al.
- Restricted accessNoninvasive Myocardial Strain Measurement by Speckle Tracking EchocardiographyValidation Against Sonomicrometry and Tagged Magnetic Resonance ImagingBrage H. Amundsen, Stig A. Slørdahl, et al.
Systemic and Pulmonary Hypertension
- Restricted accessInvolvement of the Nicotinamide Adenosine Dinucleotide Phosphate Oxidase Isoform Nox2 in Cardiac Contractile Dysfunction Occurring in Response to Pressure OverloadDavid J. Grieve, Ajay M. Shah, et al.
- Restricted accessRapid Induction of Cerebral Hypothermia Is Enhanced With Active Compression-Decompression Plus Inspiratory Impedance Threshold Device Cardiopulmonary Resusitation in a Porcine Model of Cardiac ArrestVijay Srinivasan, Keith G. Lurie, et al.
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
- Restricted accessComparison of Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery With Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Drug-Eluting Stents for Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery DiseaseMichael S. Lee, Raj R. Makkar, et al.
EXPEDITED REVIEWS: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessThe Underestimated Impact of Smoking and Smoking Cessation on the Risk of Secondary Cardiovascular Disease Events in Patients With Stable Coronary Heart Disease: Prospective Cohort StudyDorothee Twardella, Hermann Brenner, et al.
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessQuantification of Coronary Lesions by 64-Slice Computed Tomography Compared With Quantitative Coronary Angiography and Intravascular UltrasoundJasper S. Wijpkema, Felix Zijlstra, et al.
ACCF TRAINING STATEMENT UPDATE: ADULT CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
- Restricted accessTask Force 12: Training in Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging (Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance [CMR])Endorsed by the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic ResonanceGerald M. Pohost, Warren J. Manning, et al.
- Restricted accessTask Force 12: Training in Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging (Computed Tomography)Endorsed by the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Atherosclerosis Imaging and Prevention, and Society of Cardiovascular Computed TomographyMatthew J. Budoff, Kim Allan Williams, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Jul 20 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 21 2019
- View More