- Restricted accessRandomized Double-Blind Comparison of Sirolimus-Eluting Stent Versus Bare-Metal Stent Implantation in Diseased Saphenous Vein GraftsSix-Month Angiographic, Intravascular Ultrasound, and Clinical Follow-Up of the RRISC TrialPaul Vermeersch, Glenn Van Langenhove, et al.
- Restricted accessTwo-Year Follow-Up of the Quantitative Angiographic and Volumetric Intravascular Ultrasound Analysis After Nonpolymeric Paclitaxel-Eluting Stent ImplantationLate “Catch-Up” Phenomenon From ASPECT StudyDuk-Woo Park, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Zotarolimus-Eluting and Sirolimus-Eluting Stents in Patients With Native Coronary Artery DiseaseA Randomized Controlled TrialDavid E. Kandzari, Richard E. Kuntz, et al.
Pos-Infarction Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Restricted accessA Multinational Study to Establish the Value of Early Adenosine Technetium-99m Sestamibi Myocardial Perfusion Imaging in Identifying a Low-Risk Group for Early Hospital Discharge After Acute Myocardial InfarctionJohn J. Mahmarian, Craig M. Pratt, et al.
- Restricted accessAn Initial Strategy of Intensive Medical Therapy Is Comparable to That of Coronary Revascularization for Suppression of Scintigraphic Ischemia in High-Risk But Stable Survivors of Acute Myocardial InfarctionJohn J. Mahmarian, Craig M. Pratt, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessMyocardial Perfusion Imaging and Multidetector Computed Tomographic Coronary AngiographyAppropriate for All Patients With Suspected Coronary Artery Disease?Sharmila Dorbala, Marcelo F. Di Carli, et al.
- Restricted accessStructural Abnormalities of the Inferoseptal Left Ventricular Wall Detected by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Carriers of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy MutationsTjeerd Germans, Albert C. van Rossum, et al.
- Restricted accessHead-to-Head Comparison of Two- and Three-Dimensional Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography in the Localization of Mitral Valve ProlapseMauro Pepi, Francesco Alamanni, et al.
Insulin Resistance, Platelets, and Obesity
Peripheral and Pulmonary Artery Disease
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
- Restricted accessLate Clinical Events After Clopidogrel Discontinuation May Limit the Benefit of Drug-Eluting StentsAn Observational Study of Drug-Eluting Versus Bare-Metal StentsMatthias Pfisterer, Christoph Kaiser, et al.
ACC HEALTH POLICY STATEMENT
- Restricted accessAmerican College of Cardiology 2006 Principles to Guide Physician Pay-for-Performance ProgramsA Report of the American College of Cardiology Work Group on Pay for Performance (A Joint Working Group of the ACC Quality Strategic Direction Committee and the ACC Advocacy Committee)John E. Brush, C. Michael Valentine, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More