CARDIOVASCULAR GENOMIC MEDICINE
FOCUS ISSUE: CARDIAC INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessVessel Size and Outcome After Coronary Drug-Eluting Stent PlacementResults From a Large Cohort of Patients Treated With Sirolimus- or Paclitaxel-Eluting StentsShpend Elezi, Adnan Kastrati, et al.
Sirolimus-Paclitaxel Comparison: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessClinical Outcomes for Sirolimus-Eluting Stents and Polymer-Coated Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents in Daily PracticeResults From a Large Multicenter RegistryFrancesco Saia, Antonio Marzocchi, et al.
Intervention in Acute Coronary Syndromes
Intervention in Acute Coronary Syndromes: Editorial Comment
Intervention in Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Restricted accessBenefit of a 600-mg Loading Dose of Clopidogrel on Platelet Reactivity and Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome Undergoing Coronary StentingThomas Cuisset, Marie-Christine Alessi, et al.
- Restricted accessA Subgroup Analysis of the Impact of Prerandomization Antithrombin Therapy on Outcomes in the SYNERGY TrialEnoxaparin Versus Unfractionated Heparin in Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary SyndromesMarc Cohen, James J. Ferguson, et al.
- Restricted accessThrombus Aspiration Reduces Microvascular Obstruction After Primary Coronary InterventionA Myocardial Contrast Echocardiography Substudy of the REMEDIA TrialLeonarda Galiuto, Filippo Crea, et al.
Radiation Exposure for Catheterization
Percuteneous Valve Prosthesis
Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessSerum Concentrations of Adiponectin and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Coronary Heart Disease in Apparently Healthy Middle-Aged MenResults From the 18-Year Follow-Up of a Large Cohort From Southern GermanyWolfgang Koenig, Hannelore Löwel, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted access“Indeterminate” Microvolt T-Wave Alternans Tests Predict High Risk of Death or Sustained Ventricular Arrhythmias in Patients With Left Ventricular DysfunctionElizabeth S. Kaufman, J. Thomas Bigger, et al.
- Restricted accessLower Limb and Abdominal Compression Bandages Prevent Progressive Orthostatic Hypotension in Elderly PersonsA Randomized Single-Blind Controlled StudyCristian Podoleanu, Emilian Carasca, et al.
Pulmonary Vascular Disease
- Restricted accessBone Marrow Transplantation Shows Superior Atheroprotective Effects of Gene Therapy With Apolipoprotein A-I Milano Compared With Wild-Type Apolipoprotein A-I in Hyperlipidemic MiceLai Wang, Prediman K. Shah, et al.
Letters to the Editor
ACCF/ACR/SCCT/SCMR/ASNC/NASCI/SCAI/SIR APPROPRIATENESS CRITERIA
- Restricted accessACCF/ACR/SCCT/SCMR/ASNC/NASCI/SCAI/SIR 2006 Appropriateness Criteria for Cardiac Computed Tomography and Cardiac Magnetic Resonance ImagingA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Quality Strategic Directions Committee Appropriateness Criteria Working Group, American College of Radiology, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, North American Society for Cardiac Imaging, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Interventional RadiologyRobert C. Hendel, Manesh R. Patel, et al.
AHA/ACC SCIENCE ADVISORY
- Restricted accessInfluenza Vaccination as Secondary Prevention for Cardiovascular DiseaseA Science Advisory From the American Heart Association/American College of CardiologyMatthew M. Davis, Harlan M. Krumholz, et al.
ACC/AHA/ACP CLINICAL COMPETENCE STATEMENT
- Restricted accessAmerican College of Cardiology/American Heart Association 2006 Update of the Clinical Competence Statement on Invasive Electrophysiology Studies, Catheter Ablation, and CardioversionA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association/American College of Physicians Task Force on Clinical Competence and Training Developed in Collaboration With the Heart Rhythm SocietyCynthia M. Tracy, Howard H. Weitz, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More