Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessPlaque Composition in the Left Main Stem Mimics the Distal But Not the Proximal Tract of the Left Coronary ArteryInfluence of Clinical Presentation, Length of the Left Main Trunk, Lipid Profile, and Systemic Levels of C-Reactive ProteinMarco Valgimigli, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of Blood Pressure on the Effectiveness of a Fixed-Dose Combination of Isosorbide Dinitrate and Hydralazine in the African-American Heart Failure TrialInder S. Anand, Jay N. Cohn, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessElevated Pulmonary Artery Pressure by Doppler Echocardiography Predicts Hospitalization for Heart Failure and Mortality in Ambulatory Stable Coronary Artery DiseaseThe Heart and Soul StudyBryan Ristow, Nelson B. Schiller, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessShould Microvolt T-Wave Alternans Be Utilized Routinely in Selecting Patients for Prophylactic Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Insertion in the Setting of Ischemic Heart Disease?Andrea M. Russo, Francis E. Marchlinski, et al.
Thyroid Heart Disease
FROM AROUND THE WORLD
- Restricted accessNoncardiac Surgery After Coronary Stenting: Early Surgery and Interruption of Antiplatelet Therapy Are Associated With an Increase in Major Adverse Cardiac EventsOlaf Schouten, Don Poldermans, et al.
Letters to the Editor
ACCF/SCAI/SVMB/SIR/ASITN CLINICAL EXPERT CONSENSUS DOCUMENT
- Restricted accessACCF/SCAI/SVMB/SIR/ASITN 2007 Clinical Expert Consensus Document on Carotid StentingA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus Documents (ACCF/SCAI/SVMB/SIR/ASITN Clinical Expert Consensus Document Committee on Carotid Stenting)American Society of Interventional & Therapeutic Neuroradiology, Deborah J. Wesley, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- View More