- Restricted accessTreatment With Ezetimibe Plus Low-Dose Atorvastatin Compared With Higher-Dose Atorvastatin AloneIs Sufficient Cholesterol-Lowering Enough to Inhibit Platelets?Michael Piorkowski, Ursula Rauch, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence, Timing, and Correlates of Stent Thrombosis With the Polymeric Paclitaxel Drug-Eluting StentA TAXUS II, IV, V, and VI Meta-Analysis of 3,445 Patients Followed for Up to 3 YearsStephen G. Ellis, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessDiagnostic Accuracy of Rubidium-82 Myocardial Perfusion Imaging With Hybrid Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography in the Detection of Coronary Artery DiseaseUchechukwu K. Sampson, Marcelo F. Di Carli, et al.
- Restricted accessIntegrated Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography and Computed Tomography Coronary Angiography for the Assessment of Hemodynamically Significant Coronary Artery LesionsShmuel Rispler, Ora Israel, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
Heart Failure and BNP
- Restricted accessAcute Phosphodiesterase 5 Inhibition Mimics Hemodynamic Effects of B-Type Natriuretic Peptide and Potentiates B-Type Natriuretic Peptide Effects in Failing But Not Normal Canine HeartPaul R. Forfia, David A. Kass, et al.
Heart Failure and BNP: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Letters to the Editor
AHA/ACC/HRS SCIENTIFIC STATEMENTS
- Restricted accessRecommendations for the Standardization and Interpretation of the ElectrocardiogramPart I: The Electrocardiogram and Its Technology A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association Electrocardiography and Arrhythmias Committee, Council on Clinical Cardiology; the American College of Cardiology Foundation; and the Heart Rhythm Society Endorsed by the International Society for Computerized ElectrocardiologyPaul Kligfield, Galen S. Wagner, et al.
- Restricted accessRecommendations for the Standardization and Interpretation of the ElectrocardiogramPart II: Electrocardiography Diagnostic Statement List A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association Electrocardiography and Arrhythmias Committee, Council on Clinical Cardiology; the American College of Cardiology Foundation; and the Heart Rhythm Society Endorsed by the International Society for Computerized ElectrocardiologyJay W. Mason, Leonard S. Gettes, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More