CARDIOVASCULAR GENOMIC MEDICINE
- Restricted accessReviews of Translational Medicine and Genomics in Cardiovascular Disease: New Disease Taxonomy and Therapeutic ImplicationsCardiomyopathies: Therapeutics Based on Molecular PhenotypeHouman Ashrafian, Hugh Watkins, et al.
LATE-BREAKING CLINICAL TRIALS
- Restricted accessAtorvastatin Pretreatment Improves Outcomes in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes Undergoing Early Percutaneous Coronary InterventionResults of the ARMYDA-ACS Randomized TrialGiuseppe Patti, Germano Di Sciascio, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Reno-Protective Effect of Hydration With Sodium Bicarbonate Plus N-Acetylcysteine in Patients Undergoing Emergency Percutaneous Coronary InterventionThe RENO StudyAlejandro Recio-Mayoral, Jose M. Cruz, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease
Coronary Artery Disease: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessCharacterization of the Effects of Single Ventricular Extrastimuli on Endocardial Activation in Human Infarct-Related Ventricular TachycardiaOliver R. Segal, Nicholas S. Peters, et al.
LV Function in Pulmonary Hypertension
- Restricted accessAbnormal Left Ventricular Diastolic Filling in Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary HypertensionTrue Diastolic Dysfunction or Left Ventricular Underfilling?Swaminatha V. Gurudevan, Daniel G. Blanchard, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Major Bleeding on 30-Day Mortality and Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromesAn Analysis From the ACUITY TrialSteven V. Manoukian, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
Letters to the Editor
ACCF/AHA/CDC CONFERENCE REPORT
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA/CDC Conference Report on Emerging Infectious Diseases and Biological Terrorism ThreatsThe Clinical and Public Health Implications for the Prevention and Control of Cardiovascular DiseasesGeorge A. Mensah, Deborah J. Wesley, et al.
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA/CDC Conference Report on Emerging Infectious Diseases and Biological Terrorism ThreatsThe Clinical and Public Health Implications for the Prevention and Control of Cardiovascular DiseasesGeorge A. Mensah, Carl J. Pepine, et al.
- Restricted accessTask Force III: Prevention and Control of Cardiovascular Complications of Emerging Infectious Diseases and Potential Biological Terrorism Agents and DiseasesLeslie T. Cooper, Prediman K. Shah, et al.
- Restricted accessTask Force IV: Cardiovascular Effects of Emerging Infectious Diseases and Biological Terrorism ThreatsBasic, Clinical, and Population Science Research and Training NeedsMohammad Madjid, Rose Marie Robertson, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- View More