- Restricted accessPrognostic Value of Midregional Pro-Adrenomedullin in Patients With Acute Myocardial InfarctionThe LAMP (Leicester Acute Myocardial Infarction Peptide) StudySohail Q. Khan, Leong L. Ng, et al.
Heart Disease in Women
Heart Disease in Women: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Pulmonary Vascular Disease
- Restricted accessTransplantation of Autologous Endothelial Progenitor Cells May Be Beneficial in Patients With Idiopathic Pulmonary Arterial HypertensionA Pilot Randomized Controlled TrialXing-Xiang Wang, Jun-Zhu Chen, et al.
Pulmonary Vascular Disease: Editorial Comment
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Sep 19 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- View More