- Restricted accessPrognostic Value of Midregional Pro-Adrenomedullin in Patients With Acute Myocardial InfarctionThe LAMP (Leicester Acute Myocardial Infarction Peptide) StudySohail Q. Khan, Leong L. Ng, et al.
Heart Disease in Women
Heart Disease in Women: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Pulmonary Vascular Disease
- Restricted accessTransplantation of Autologous Endothelial Progenitor Cells May Be Beneficial in Patients With Idiopathic Pulmonary Arterial HypertensionA Pilot Randomized Controlled TrialXing-Xiang Wang, Jun-Zhu Chen, et al.
Pulmonary Vascular Disease: Editorial Comment
Letters to the Editor
- Echocardiographic Outcomes after Transcatheter Leaflet Approximation in Patients with Secondary Mitral Regurgitation: The COAPT TrialFederico M. Asch, Neil J. Weissman, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Health Status after Transcatheter vs. Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in Low-Risk Patients with Aortic StenosisSuzanne J. Baron, David J. Cohen, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Moving Toward Patient-Centered Endpoints in Future Clinical Trial Design: The Customer is Always RightSaif Anwaruddin, Nimesh D. Desai, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Transcatheter versus medical treatment of symptomatic severe tricuspid regurgitationMaurizio Taramasso, Francesco Maisano, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology