FOCUS ISSUE: PLAQUE NEOVASCULARIZATION, HEMORRHAGE, AND VULNERABILITY
Original Research Paper
- Restricted accessTotal Cholesterol Content of Erythrocyte Membranes Is Increased in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromeA New Marker of Clinical Instability?Dimitrios N. Tziakas, David W. Holt, et al.
Metabolic Syndrome and Risk
- Restricted accessTherapy With Cardiac Contractility Modulation Electrical Signals Improves Left Ventricular Function and Remodeling in Dogs With Chronic Heart FailureMakoto Imai, Hani N. Sabbah, et al.
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Tue Feb 25 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sat Feb 22 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Fri Feb 28 2020
- View More